Tree Pruning in Metro Vancouver
Trees are one of your greatest landscape assets. Proper maintenance and pruning will promote
the development, preservation and enhancement of the functional value of your trees.
Scott Vegetation Management Ltd follow industry guidelines through ISA Best Management
Practices and ANSI A300 Standards for pruning.
We can work with you to review your pruning objectives. You will have the confidence and
assurance from our team of ISA Certified Arborists that your trees will be professionally cared
for through any of the following pruning techniques:
- Young Tree Training – Develop structurally strong trees
- Crown Cleaning – Removal of dead, dying, diseased, crowded and weakly attached
- Crown Raising – Removal of lower branches to provide clearance for buildings,
pedestrians, vehicles and vistas.
- Crown Thinning – Selective removal of branches to increase light penetration and air
movement through the crown.
- Crown Reduction – Selective removal of branches to reduce the height while maintaining
a more natural appearance.
- Crown Restoration – Improve the structure for damaged or improperly pruned trees such
as broken or previously topped trees.
Contact us today to discuss your tree pruning needs in Metro Vancouver including Surrey, Delta, Richmond, White Rock, Langley and the Tri-Cities